Wealth Creation 101: The Basics.
There is not one day that passes without I hear of someone who lost his job, his money or has involuntary ended his career because of some idiot employer who decided one day to drop the ball.
Well let me tell you something…. No matter what your current circumstances are, you have the Power to create a new reality for yourself, and for your family.
The best revenge is creating “Wealth”…. All the rest is nonsense… So start being in control of your life instead of a lackey to some moron who thinks he knows better.
It doesn’t matter how “broke”, “beat down”, “frustrated”, “poor”, or disadvantaged you may feel in your current situation.
You, and only you, can shape your future- and MUST.
Your life will never magically improve on its own, it’s up to you to take full responsibility
So before you go for what you want
1. Stop being a Victim
2. Get Educated
3. Stop making excuses
4. Get in the Game
Sometimes the hardest thing to accept in life is the responsibility for your own destiny.
If you believe that your future is not up to you then you’ll never get off your butt and start working.
If on the other hand you understand that you are the master of your life then you have no choice but to start taking control.
Most importantly, never give up, never accept defeat and never turn back.
Now here are 6 key but very simple principles that will help keep you on track and start your journey towards creating real wealth. I hope they prove to be helpful.
1. Find yourself a Cause: Money alone is too shallow a goal to motivate you to overcome all the obstacles that stand between you and wealth. When you find a cause like freedom, growth, creativity or charity then you will have the internal motivation to persist and succeed.
2. Be Bold – You have nothing to lose: Wealth results from doing what others won’t so you can have what others never will.
3. Be Very Disciplined: Life will conspire to distract you from achieving your goal so that only the disciplined will stay the course with consistent enough action to get results. Don’t spend too much time on social media. Make it maximum 1 hour a day.
4. Avoid Conspicuous Consumption: Nobody ever spent their way to financial freedom. Every day you make a choice between consumption today or wealth for tomorrow.
5. Apply Leverage: Leverage is what separates those who achieve wealth from those who don’t because you can’t reach the goal by trading time for money and you can’t do it all yourself. You need leverage.
6. Treat Your Wealth Like A Business: As a wealth builder you are in the personal financial management business and must manage your net worth just like an executive manages a successful business.
Follow these 6 key but very simple principles and you will be on the path to true wealth. Life is too short to settle for anything less.
Now that you know the basics of wealth creation go and make a killing.