How can I Help You Best Monetize Your Network?
As part of our social media experience, I thought I’d share and explore with you ways I can best help you “monetize” your network and create value.
1. I trade Physical Oil Derivative Products and Gold Bullion.
2. Invest in established companies with positive cash flow.
3. Partner with operators in large projects with a focus on the Oil & Gas and Technology Sectors in particular.
4. Provide advisory services for middle market as well as startup companies.
5. Run Blackhawk Partners http://www.blackhawkpartners.com/ ; a New York based private equity ”family office” that focuses on originating, structuring, advising and acting as equity investor in management-led buyouts, strategic minority equity investments, equity private placements, consolidations, buildups, and growth capital financings in companies and projects based both in the US and emerging markets.
6. Run the Financial Policy Council http://www.financialpolicycouncil.org/; a 1,500 member supporting organization designed to give its select group of supporters the opportunity to have direct face-to-face dialogue with the nation’s quintessential powerbrokers and policymakers
7. Provide “out of the box” political and risk analysis to major US and international corporate entities interested in the Middle East at large.
8. Speak at major private equity and commodity trading conferences worldwide. (Eight so far this year).
9. Blog extensively at over a dozen prominent websites globally (Fifty so far this year).
10. Reach – Between Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn – over 200,000 Friends and Followers which I can humbly say derive much value-added from my association on all levels.
You can check out my full details in here http://www.financialpolicycouncil.org/
If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.
We at Blackhawk Partners look forward to continue being a great resource for deals, capital, relationships and advice for the “rebel” out there wanting to make a difference in this world.
Thanks much for your consideration.
Have a great day.